Thursday, May 10, 2012

Make-shift Macro

I've been a bit short on money recently. Well, who isn't? But Lili had to go to the bunny dentist (yes, there is a bunny dentist) because her lower teeth apparently are growing at the wrong angle, and had to be filed. This is very expensive, at least according to my vet, since I am now several hundred dollars poorer. But Lili is also healthy, and that's what matters. <3 already="" and="" any="" art="" back="" been="" both="" but="" class="separator" div="" don="" done="" either="" event="" familiar="" flounder="" for="" fun.="" get="" helps="" i="" in="" iris="" me="" my="" of="" particular="" portfolio.="" re-do="" refocus.="" roots="" shooting="" sometimes="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;" subjects="" t="" terms="" this="" to="" trying="" ve="" want="" was="" what=""> These are kind of magical. The super secret faux macro lens I used (a magnifying glass) was a fun toy, difficult to control.
This image in particular I am both attracted to, and disgruntled by this image. However, I was intrigued enough to post it, despite the fact that I HATE out of focus images. I cannot help but think of sea flowers deep under the ocean, or something like that.
These pink flowers I do not know what they are called. I am much more partial to the second image than the first, which was more of an experiment.
All in all, I at least felt like I had broken out of my boring pattern a bit.

No comments: